Fong Da Coffee-"Italian Consul Coffee" a box of drip bag coffee (10 bags)
- Romantic and enthusiastic Italians set up a consulate in Gulangyu Island, Xiamen at the end of the 19th century, during the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty.
- Italian-style coffee is strong and mellow, just like their nationality-romantic and enthusiastic. Italy is also one of the nationalities that enjoy instant coffee in the seventeenth century.
Product Name: Fong Da "Italian Consul Coffee" Drip bag coffee
Ingredients: Coffee Powder
Packaging: 10g X 10 packs
Expiry date: Marked on the package
Self life: 18 months
Storage method: Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from high temperature and humidity
Place of origin: Taiwan
1) Please tear open according to the direction of the arrow on the bag.
2) Stretch the left and right hanging ears and hang them on the rim of the cup.
3) Slowly pour 200cc of hot water (above 92c) into the coffee powder in 3-4 times.
4) About 3-5 seconds after flushing the water, remove the filter bag from the cup and drain it to drink mellow coffee.
***The product is shipped by Fongda Macau, and the buyer has to pay the shipping fee (SF Express to Hong Kong 1kg is about HKD35-40)