Skip to content
- This page (together with the documents mentioned on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we offer any of the products listed on our website www.fongdacoffee.hk (our website) and which you subscribe to through our services (products) . Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from our website. You should understand that by ordering our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- If you accept them, click the "I accept these terms and conditions" button. Hope you understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any products from our website.
- We operate the website [ www.fongdacoffee.hk ], Fong Da Coffee Hong Kong Limited is a limited liability company registered in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Contract between you and us
- When placing an order on our standard order form, you will receive an email confirming we have received your order. Note that this does not mean your order has been accepted. Your order, all instructions are subject to us. In addition, we will send you an e-mail confirming that the goods have been dispatched, and at the same time, the contract between us will not be formed.
- The contract only involves the control of the product, which we are already confirming. We will not be required to supply any other product supplements which may be part of your order until dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate confirmation.
- Our services include an initial fee for purchasing a plan and a fee for ordering products that you agree to. By entering into this agreement, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature, and you are responsible for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. fongdacoffee.hk may not further authorize you until you provide prior notice, have terminated this authorization or wish to change the payment method. This notice will not affect the fees previously submitted to fongdacoffee.hk to act reasonably. To terminate your authorization or change your payment method, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a consumer, you can cancel the contract at any time. Any products already shipped cannot be refunded. Confirmation that the cancellation is valid after we receive your cancellation in writing at the start of the following month. For annual subscriptions, a refund will be made to you by check for any remaining months net from your subscription.
- Details of your statutory rights to cancel, explanations of how to exercise them, under the control of Confirmation, this provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
Availability and shipping
- Fulfill your order by dispatching a confirmed delivery date or specifying a delivery date, if not, we will control both within 14 days of the date of confirmation (unless there are exceptional circumstances).
Risk and reward
- The product will be delivered at your risk. All products are delivered to you when we have received full payment for all payments relating to the products, including delivery charges.
Price and payment
- The prices quoted for the product and our shipping charges when on our website, except in cases of obvious error.
- The price of the product, including VAT.
- Product prices and delivery charges are subject to change at any time we have given you a confirmation order, but will not affect other aspects.
- The online payment method can be through Shopify Payments, Paypal, Payme, FPS, bank deposit service.
- We warrant that any product you purchase from us, through our website, delivered, will be as described, of satisfactory quality, and reasonably fit for all purposes to which such products are usually supplied.
- In using our website, you accept that our communications will be primarily electronic. We will contact you by email or by posting a notice on our website with the information you provide. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic communication with you to confirm that all contracts, notices, messages and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be written. This situation does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices you provide to us must be given to email@example.com. We may notify you via your email or postal address. Provided to us when you place an order, or in any of the ways set out in clause 12 above. Notices will be deemed received and duly delivered immediately after posting on our website, 24 hours after sending an email, or three days after the date of posting any letter. In justifying the service of any notification, it will be sufficient to demonstrate that, where reasonable, such letters are properly processed, stamped, and placed, and in the case of e-mails, such e-mails are sent to the designated e-mail The recipient of the address.
Assigned Rights and Obligations
- Contracts between you and us are binding on you and our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not assign, charge or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising thereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company.
- We may transfer, assign, mortgage, subcontract or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- Subscriptions are renewed monthly at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to use personal data for research purposes through carefully selected third parties.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or liable for any failure to perform or delay in performance, due to events outside our reasonable control (force majeure event), that is a liability under a contract.
- 1A Force majeure event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and specifically includes (but not limited to) the following:
- strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Rail, sea, air, motor transport or other public or private means of transport are unavailable;
- Impossible use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- Acts of statutes, statutes, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- During the duration of the force majeure event, where any contract for our performance is suspended, we will have to extend the time for performance during that period. We will use reasonable endeavors to make the force majeure event unaffected, or to find a solution by which the obligations under this contract can be performed notwithstanding the force majeure event.
- If we fail, at any time during the contract period, to insist on strict performance of any obligation hereunder or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any right or remedy entitled under the contract, this will not constitute Waiver of that right or remedy will not relieve you of these obligations.
- Our waiver of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly waived and communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 12 above.
- If any provision of any of these terms and conditions or the Contract is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent, any competent authority for such term, condition or provision will sever to the extent the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be in effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any documents expressly contained in these terms and conditions constitute an agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, prior arrangements, understandings or agreements with respect to the subject matter of any contract between us.
- Each of us acknowledges that, in entering into the contract, none of us has relied on any representation or warranty (whether through inadvertence or negligence) which is not set out in these terms and conditions, or in their documents.
- Each of us agrees that our representations and warranties only with respect to those set out in this Agreement (whether through inadvertence or negligence) are for breach of contract.
- Nothing in this section limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, requirements in relevant laws and regulations and changes in our systems Ability.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in effect when you order our products, unless to be placed by law or governmental authority (in which case any changes to these policies or these terms and conditions will apply to your order), or if we notify you of changes to these policies or these terms and conditions before we send you a dispatch acknowledgment (in which case we have the correct assumption that you have accepted the changed terms and conditions, Unless you inform us otherwise, receive your product within 7 working days).
Law and Jurisdiction
- Any disputes or claims arising out of products purchased through our website, or contracts with them or their subject matter or formed (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.