Fong Da Coffee-British Consul Coffee-A Box of Drip Bag Coffee (10 Packs)
- At the end of the 19th century AD, during the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty, envoys were sent to set up a consulate in Gulangyu Island, Xiamen, and introduced the Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee (Jamaica Blue Mountain), which was drunk by the British royal family. This coffee is based on this model to restore the flavor of the year.
- Blue Mountain Coffee is known as the best coffee, it has a soft aroma like pearls and jade, with bitterness, sourness and sweetness in it.
Product name: Fong Da Coffee-"British Consul Coffee" Drip Bag Coffee
Ingredients: coffee powder
Packaging: 10g X 10 packs
Expiry date: Marked on the package
Self life: 18 months
Storage method: Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from high temperature and humidity
Place of origin: Taiwan
1) Please tear open according to the direction of the arrow on the bag.
2) Stretch the left and right hanging ears and hang them on the rim of the cup.
3) Slowly pour 200cc of hot water (above 92c) into the coffee powder in 3-4 times.
4) About 3-5 seconds after flushing the water, remove the filter bag from the cup and drain it to drink mellow coffee.
***The product is shipped by Fong da Macau, and the buyer has to pay the shipping fee (SF Express to Hong Kong 1kg is about HKD35-40)